Fans heading to Lambeau Field for Green Bay Packers Family Night events on Saturday night will encounter construction zones, meaning closed lanes and lower speeds.
The DOT says the heaviest congestion areas will probably happen at the interchange between U.S. 41 and State Highway 172, just southwest of Lambeau Field.
Drivers will find heavy congestion on U.S. 41 in Oshkosh due to the EAA AirVenture.
They'll also find particular closings and possible slowdowns in these areas:
- Brown County: Slower speed limits (55) between U.S. 41 and Atkinson Avenue
- Ozaukee County: Only one lane open at County LL near Fredonia. (Possible alternate route: State Highway 57 to State Highway 23 eastbound, then to I-43)
- Brown County: 11-foot lanes and reduced shoulders for about 10 miles, with a 55 mph speed limit just south of Grant Street to Lineville Road
- Winnebago County: Only two lanes of traffic each way between Snell Road and County Highway G.
State Highway 32/57
- Calumet County: The intersection at U.S. Highway 10 is closed due to roundabout construction. Drivers can to to County Highway HR to U.S. 10, then to County Highway PP, to County Highway K, back to 32/57.
State Highway 29
- Brown County: The highway, paired as Shawano Avenue will be closed for reconstruction between Packerland Drive and Taylor Street. All U.S. 41 entrance and exit ramps at Shawano Avenue are also closed.
- Westbound detour: South on Military Avenue to Mason Street, west to U.S. 41, north to State Highway 29
- Eastbound detour: South on U.S. 41 to State Highway 172, east to I-43, I-43 south to State Highway 29