The Green Bay Packers are preparing for their first divisional road showdown of 2013 with the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday night (5:00 p.m. on 620WTMJ, 6:00 p.m. on TODAY'S TMJ4 and NBC26).
That and more bring up lots for TODAY'S TMJ4's Lance Allan and 620WTMJ/NBC26's Larry McCarren in the latest version of "Tracking the Pack."
Lance and the Packers Radio Network's longtime analyst discuss:
- Being in first place, and not being satisfied
- The job Andrew Quarless has in taking the starting tight end role from the injured Jermichael Finley
- David Bakhtiari's big blocking assignment, Pro Bowler Jared Allen
- The Packers' top-flight run defense against Adrian Peterson, arguably the best running back in football
- Christian Ponder quarterbacking instead of Josh Freeman
- The emotion surrounding the "junk" surrounding Greg Jennings