Former Packer George Koonce appeared on Wisconsin Tonight to talk about the pressures of going pro.
He suggests future NFL players:
1. Play the gaem with great passion and enjoy it.
2. Do not forget who you are and where you came from.
3. Give your best every day as a teammate, as a student and as a role model.
4. Football does not last forever. Plan fo rthe future and set goals for life after football.
5. Be smart when you play the game. If you are hurt, say so and get examined by the medical staff. If you need personal help, ask. The resources are all there for you.