The shaking isn't over yet in Northern California.
The U.S. Geological Survey says that the Napa and American Canyon area was hit by four aftershocks in just over an hour early Tuesday morning.
One of those aftershocks was measured at a magnitude of 3.9, which happened at 5:33 a.m. It was the largest aftershock since the destructive 6.0 shaker on Sunday. The first aftershock was 2.7 at 5:35 a.m., then a 2.8 at 6:12 a.m., and a 3.0 at 6:45 a.m.
The Mercury News is reporting that all four were centered within six miles of American Canyon.
So far, there have been about 80 aftershocks since the earthquake on Sunday that injured 120 people, three of those critically. One of the critically injured is a 13-year-old boy who was hurt by a falling fireplace.
The earthquake damaged numerous buildings, destroyed several mobile homes, shattered wine bottles, buckled roads, triggered fires and caused power outages. According to USA Today, at least 15 buildings are now uninhabitable and many more are still waiting to be evaluated.
Gov. Jerry Brown declared a state of emergency after the earthquake on Sunday for Napa, Solano, and Sonoma counties.
However, businesses in the area are saying that tourists should still come. Most of the severe damage was limited to the Napa's downtown area and most places plan to be open for summer's last holiday weekend.
Kintetic Analysis Corp. says the total economic loss could reach $4 billion for the biggest earthquake in the Bay Area in 25 years, according to the Los Angeles Times. The USGS has estimated damage at $1 billion. The 6.9 Loma Prieta quake in 1989 resulted in about $20 billion in losses.
Surveillance videos shot inside of stores and homes show are providing glimpses of what happened during Sunday's earthquake. The one below was taken inside a music store.
This one was taken inside of a home in Napa County.