Millersville Apartment Fire Sends 2 To Hospital

Millersville Apartment Fire Sends 2 To Hospital

CREATED Jul 31, 2014 - UPDATED: Aug 1, 2014

MILLERSVILLE, Tenn. – An apartment fire in Millersville sent two people to the hospital on Thursday night.

When crews arrived on the scene on Lewis Drive just before 10 p.m., they saw smoke billowing from one of the units. The fire started from an apparent grease fire in the kitchen.

The two residents were able to make it out of the building.

They were taken by private vehicle to an area hospital, where they were treated for minor smoke inhalation. 

Fire crews were able to contain the blaze to the one room, but the apartment suffered smoke damage. The residents will be able to return home once the unit is cleaned.

No other units were affected.