Green Bay Packers football will be back this week, as the teams gather for training camp before the franchise's 96th season.
Our Lance Allan and Larry McCarren sift through all things Packers in our latest episode of "Tracking the Pack."
Among the topics Lance and Larry discuss:
- Above all others, which one issue will dominate the Packers' focus in training camp?
- With practices switching to early mornings, how will that help the Packers accomplish their goals?
- What should fans look for in terms of whether the offense is developing?
- How can the Packers accomplish a meaner, tougher defensive attitude in camp?
- What can we expect in the expected battle at the safety position between draft pick Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and returnee Micah Hyde?
- Is this the best Packers run-blocking offensive line since the 2003 season when Ahman Green ran wild?
Watch the latest Tracking the Pack in our media player.