Paris Las Vegas is gearing up for a month-long, 15-year anniversary celebration full of special offers and discounts for locals.
The celebration kicks off on Sept. 1 with a champagne and cake reception hosted by Senior Vice President and General Manager Ryan Hammer for guests and locals, to say thank you for making the resort what it is today.
Champagne and special anniversary cupcakes will be served in the lobby of Paris Las Vegas from 11 a.m. to noon.
In addition Paris Las Vegas will host a Festival de la France on Sept. 17 from 4-6 p.m. for guests, locals and employees recognizing the 705 employees that are celebrating 15th anniversaries of working for Paris Las Vegas.
This is a free festival that will include live entertainment, beverage vendors, French-themed activities, as well as photo opportunities with Jubilee performers.
More deals and specials being offered in September are listed below:
- Paris Las Vegas is celebrating its 15th Strip with a special room discount of up to 25 percent when you book during the month of September.
- Eiffel Tower Experience celebrates on Sept. 17 the Festival de la France with a complimentary silver love lock with purchase of any two regular priced tickets to place on the Locks on the Bridge fence.
- The Wedding Chapel at Paris Las Vegas is offering a special "15th Wedding Package" priced at $1500, must be booked during the month of September 2014 but available for future wedding dates any time before September 2015. For more information and to book, call (877) 650-5021.
- Le Village Buffet, the award winning buffet at Paris Las Vegas, will offer Lunch priced at $19.99 per person Sept. 2-30, available Monday through Friday.
- Cafe Belle Madeleine has crafted a special anniversary pastry available during the month of September commemorating Paris Las Vegas' 15th anniversary.
- St. Louis Cafe is offering a 3-course lunch for $15 throughout September available daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Le Central, Cabaret, Napoleon's and Gustav's will offer a special 15th cocktail called the "Santé 15" throughout the month of September.
- Mon Ami Gabi in celebration is offering an exclusive Paris anniversary cocktail.
- The Eiffel Tower Restaurant is also toasting the special anniversary offering their signature drink "Eiffel Affair" for $15 through the month of September.