Man dies after daughter accidentally feeds him meth
Image by Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images
What do you do when you get suspicious liquid in the mail? Save it for six months, and then feed it to your father. Well that's what Katee Dias in the UK did before she accidentally killed her father.
55 year-old Roman Dias wasn't feeling well when his daughter told him to drink what she called "a health drink." He was only able to get half a glass down before he started to feel the effects of what turned out to be liquid methamphetamine.
"I am in trouble," he told his daughter, The Hollywood Gossip reports. "I am dying. I am dead."
Katee Dias claimed the liquid was delivered to her house six months prior to her father's death and arrived in an envelope with only her street address (no name) and "health drink" written on it. Suspicious at first, she said she sat the drink aside, but when no one came looking for it, she decided it was just a health drink.
The bottle contained $55,000 worth of pure liquid methamphetamine, but investigators doubted that Katee knew or willingly attempted to harm her father.