What you missed at the American Music Awards
LOS ANGELES, CA - NOVEMBER 24: Singer Lady Gaga attends the 2013 American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 24, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images) Image by Getty Images
In case you missed them, got amnesia since then, or just want to relive, we've got the best moments from the 2013 American Music Awards. If you want to check out interviews from the red carpet, about all the highlights, or a list of the winners, we've got those too!
1. Lady Gaga arrived to the show on a human powered horse. It was all a part of her Versace look....see the rest of the red carpet looks here!
2. Mr. 305 started the night with dancers doing the Tootise Roll, Doo Doo Brown and hydraulics....then one girl tried to do something that Pitbull said wasn't ok for TV.
3. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis were awarded Rap/Hip Hop Album of the Year, and addressed Trevon Martin and racial profiling among youth in his acceptance speech. Then Ke$ha took the stage and everyone lost a few brain cells and had no memory of the incident.
4. Nelly took the stage with Florida Georgia Line and after singing a little "Cruise" they transitioned into "Ride with Me." It was an odd moment for everyone involved.
5. Rihanna was awarded the first ever Icon Award given at the American Music Awards for her success selling albums, her social media presence and basically being one of the biggest icons for the 2010's. She's had 12 songs make it to no. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100 and she performed one of them, "Diamonds" at the show. After her performance, Jay Z congratulated her, and her mother came to the stage to personally give her the award. Then Rihanna said her mom used to describe her voice as a "husky little man voice"....which was maybe the best part of the night.
6. "Can we talk about how cute Rihanna's mom is???" - Justin Timberlake. It's clear Rihanna's mom was the center for all the was fabulous at the American Music Awards. We're hoping she wins the Icon Award next year.
7. Then Taylor Swift won her sixth consecutive Best Country Female award. Six times!!
8. In honor of JFK, Lady Gaga did a Marilyn Monroe spoof of her relationship with the President set to "Do What U Want." It was....a performance in which she sang well.