75° Feels like 75° Few Clouds More Current Conditions

First Warning Weather

Today's Outlook

  • Play

Roller Coaster Temps Plus Rain

Tucson:  Mostly sunny and cooler today. A high of 77 degrees, with a low of 55. Expect warmer temps Saturday, with breezy conditions. Then a 40% chance for rain moves in late Saturday night into Sunday. Highs will dip back to the low to mid 70s Sunday, before rebounding to the 80s and 90s next week. strong>Mount Lemmon: Partly cloudy and cooler Friday. A 60% chance for rain and snow Saturday night into Sunday. Highs in the low 50s, with lows in the 30s.

First Warning Weather 7-Day Forecast

First Warning Weather 7-Day Forecast
Tucson, Arizona

Weather Photos

iContribute Weather Photos
iContribute Weather Photos

Radar

Radar
Interactive Weather Radar

METEOROLOGISTS

Erin Christiansen
April Madison
Cuyler Diggs

Current Conditions

Right Now

75°
Feels like 75° Few Clouds Few Clouds

wind

13 mph

From WSW

humidity

21%

visibility

10 mi

pressure

29.9 in

dew point

32°

Hourly Forecast

10-Day Forecast

Radar & Maps

Alerts

Local Alerts - Tucson

No Alerts

Tucson, Arizona Area Alerts

Special Weather Statement

Loading...