Twelve arrested on drug charges in Ajo
Guillermo Gonzalez-Padres, 27-year-old
AJO, Ariz. (KGUN9-TV) - Pima County Sheriff deputies, along with ICE Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) special agents, have worked in cooperation over several months to identify several suspects involved in illegal drug sales.
Deputy Jesus Banuelos tells KGUN9 that during the course of their investigation, they were able to obtain 12 felony narcotics arrest warrants and a search warrant for a residence.
On September 10, a search warrant was executed at a home in the 300 Block of West Arroyo Avenue.
Ten of the suspects were located in the town of Ajo on the same day, two suspects were already in custody on unrelated charges.
The following suspects were arrested on multiple felony drug charges:
- Adria Rosa Sanders-Chi, 49-year-old
- Eduvijen Maria Romero-Cantua, 36-year-old
- Marcelino A. Rivas, 46-year-old
- Jatana Danielle Kibbey, 30-year-old
- Michael Gentry, 35-year-old
- Amber Nicole Keller, 26-year-old
- Guillermo Gonzalez-Padres, 27-year-old
- Rubi Meza Bustamante, 44-year-old
- Robert Glenn Cordell, 41-year-old
- Conrado Aguila Valenzuela Jr, 20-year-old
- Christopher Gary Nelson, 26-year-old
- Adrian Alberto Tadeo-Lopez, 22-year-old
The operation was a joint effort as part of the Border Anti-Narcotics Network HIDTA initiative.