Weather Alerts 11 View »

Woman treated for smoke inhalation after fire

Woman treated for smoke inhalation after fire

By Ina Ronquillo. CREATED Feb 16, 2014 - UPDATED: Feb 16, 2014

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - A woman was treated for minor smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in her kitchen.

Capt. Barrett Baker with Tucson Fire tells KGUN9 that crews responded to an apartment complex fire in the 1600 block of North Wilmot Road.

A woman was cooking and stepped away from the kitchen. When she returned the stove and several things on the counter were on fire, said Baker.

The woman was treated and released from minor smoke inhalation on scene.

Ina Ronquillo

Ina Ronquillo

Email Twitter
Ina received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Arizona with a double major in Media Arts and Communication.