Social Venture Partners Tucson
Our Community Partner this month is Social Venture Partners Tucson
All We See is Potential.
It starts with one person. One person joins many people. Together they will help build communities able to solve our most entrenched problems.
That’s SVP. A global network of local partners aligning passion and purpose.
Helping individuals realize greater impact with their giving, strengthening nonprofits, and investing in collaborative solutions – we make connections that make a difference. Connections that unleash potential.
For more information visit Social Venture Partners Tucson, online at http://www.socialventurepartners.org.
You too can apply to be a Journal Broadcast Group Community Partner, see details here.
Previous Journal Broadcast Group Community Partners Include:
- TMC / CMN MIX Miracles Radiothon
- YMCA of Southern Arizona
- American Lung Association
- Sky Island Alliance
- Arizona Youth Partnership
- Hermitage No-Kill Cat Shelter & Sanctuary
- The Southern Arizona Children's Advocacy Center
- Southern Arizona Arts and Cultural Alliance
- Heart of Tucson Equine Rescue
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Tucson Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Friends of the Pima County Public Library
- The Missing in America Project
- Friends of Sabino Canyon
- The YMCA of Southern Arizona
- The Lupus Foundation
- Integrative Touch for Kids
- SARSEF: Southern Arizona Research, Science and Engineering Foundation
- The Symphony Women's Association
- Camp Wildcat
- Pima Animal Care Center
- Educational Enrichment Foundation
- La Paloma Family Services
- Parkingson Wellness Recovery
- Beads of Courage Program
- TIHAN, Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDS Network
- Teen Outreach Arizona
- Literacy Connects
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- World Care
- Youth on Their Own
- Junior Achievement Arizona
- Arizona Families for Children
- Erik Hite Foundation
- I Am Tucson
- Handi-Dogs, Inc.
- The Ben's Bells Project
- The West Inc.
- The Loft Cinema
- Bag It!
- The UMC Trauma Center
- St. Elizabeth's Health Center Services
- Southern Arizona Children's Advocacy Center
- Community Gardens of Tucson
- Honor Flight Tucson
- The Haven
- Tucson Festival of Books
- Pima Council On Aging
- Blind & Deaf Children Foundation
- Make Way For Books
- Tucson Clean & Beautiful
- Volunteer Center of Southern Arizona
- Marshall Home for Men
- Reading Seed
- Gooter Foundation
- Child & Family Resources
- Tucson Girls Chorus
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Homicide Survivors