Spotify releases list of world's favorite first dance songs at weddings
The Etta James classic "At Last" tops a chart of the 10 most popular first dance songs around the world, as compiled by Spotify.
Spotify studied more than 30,000 wedding-themed playlists, and the dates on which they were played, to discover that the second weekend in July is the biggest wedding weekend of the year around the world.
Spotify also analyzed 12,000 single-track playlists named "First Dance" to identify the most popular first dances at weddings. Here are the top 10:
1. Etta James - "At Last"
2. Jason Mraz - "I Won't Give Up"
3. Ray LaMontagne - "You Are the Best Thing"
4. John Legend - "All of Me"
5. Jack Johnson - "Better Together"
6. Christina Perri - "A Thousand Years"
7. Michael Buble - "Everything"
8. Bright Eyes - "First Day Of My Life"
9. Brad Paisley - "Then"
10. Adele - "Make You Feel My Love"
To listen to the top wedding songs on Spotify, click here.