NAPLES, Fla. - Heavy rain has caused flooding in parts of Collier County.
The Collier County Sheriff's Office is reporting high water in the following areas:
* Hunter Boulevard is under 15 inches of water.
* Goodlette-Frank Road and Golden Gate Parkway
* Vineyards Boulevard and Vanderbilt Beach Road
* Trade Center Way
* Airport-Pulling Road from Radio Road to Golden Gate Parkway is impassable.
The City of Naples encourages motorists to avoid driving on the City roads until the flooding abates. Some roads within the City may be closed until waters recede.
The City recommends avoiding the following roadways:
• Fleischmann Boulevard and US 41
• Golden Gate Parkway and US 41
• Crayton Road area, including at Park Shore Drive
• Gordon Drive, 18th
• Central Avenue, Goodlette-Frank Road to 8th
• Riverside Circle at Goodlette-Frank Road
• 10th Street South
• 8 Street South
. 5th Avenue South
Check out a gallery of flooding images and video, CLICK HERE
FOX 4 News has multiple crews in Naples and we will have more information as it becomes available and tonight on FOX 4 News at 6.