Ingham County Fair Celebrates 160 Years of Tradition
Don't miss out on the biggest event of the year in Mason! The 160th Ingham County Fair begins on July 28th and runs through August 2nd.
The fair is jam-packed with exciting events, activities and moments that are bound to bring out anyone's inner-child.
Daily attractions include:
- Farm Bureau Circle of Life Exhibit
- Ben Risney-Master of Chainsaw
- Shirley Clark Pavilion
- Miller's Petting Zoo
- Free Family Fun Zone
- Greater Lansing Labor Council Butterfly House
- And More!
The line-up for the Grandstand for the week is as follows:
- Monday, 7:00PM: Wolverine Pullers-Tractor Pulls
- Tuesday, 10:00AM: Michigan Dynamometer Association Light & Heavy Weight Horse Pulls
- Wednesday, 7:00PM: Paul Bunwan Lumberjack Competition
- Thursday, 7:30PM: USA Demolition Derby-Auto Cross & Truck Demo Derby
- Friday, 7:30PM: USA Demolition Derby-Figure 8 & Demolition Derby
- Saturday, 7:30PM: U.S. FMX National Championship Series
General admission prices to the fair are $6.00 for adults and $5.00 for children (3-12). Prices for the Grandstand events vary.
To win general admission tickets that can be used for any day at the fair visit www.fox47news.com/win.
For more information about the event visit www.ingham.org